Samsung Pay provides a safe and simple way to pay almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your German American Visa credit cards.* Whether you are at the local convenience store, the neighborhood florist, or your favorite boutique - you are good to go!
Simple to setup.
Using your Galaxy S7, S7 edge, Galaxy S6, S6 edge, S6 edge+, Note 5, or Note 7 add your German American credit card in a few simple steps.
- Download the Samsung Pay app and and setup your account. Samsung Pay is available on Google Play as a free download for compatible devices. Download Samsung Pay.
- Select the "add your card" option.
- Center the card on the screen and Samsung Pay will do the rest, or enter your card information manually.
Once you've verified your information and accepted the terms, you're all set!
Simple to pay.
- After adding your German American Visa credit card to Samsung Pay, swipe up on the screen from bottom to top to launch the app.
- Place your finger on the Home Key to authorize payment with your fingerprint.
- Hold your Samsung device near the card reader to complete the purchase.
When you use Samsung Pay, your actual card number is never shared with the merchant and is not stored on the device. Instead, a Device Account Number is used to process your payment – further protecting your personal information.
*Only compatible with select cards and Samsung devices. Check the Samsung Pay Support page for a compatibility list.
© 2016 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung, Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy, Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, and Samsung Note5 are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with law. Screen images simulated; actual appearance may vary.