German American Bancorp and its family of financial services companies employ talented, compassionate people throughout the organization, truly making German American special. Delivering genuine, customized, personal service with a focus on truly serving customers and communities well, our employees bring the Shield of Excellence commitment to life with each and every interaction.
We offer competitive benefits packages, including the following...
- Excellent Work Environment
- Competitive Salary
- Continuing Education and Training Opportunities
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Plan
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Pay for Performance Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Dental and Vision Benefit Programs
- Flexible Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits
For More Information Please Contact:German American
Human Resource Director
711 Main Street
Jasper, Indiana 47546
P: (812)482-1314 / F: (812)482-0711
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.