A Health Savings Account (HSA) provides a new and improved way to save, manage, and pay for current and future healthcare costs.
Your HSA will be paired with a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), available through our insurance specialists and other insurance professionals. The HDHP will have a lower monthly premium than most traditional health plans, and savings may be significant when combined with your tax-advantaged HSA contributions.
The benefits of having an HSA include:
- pay medical expenses with pre-tax dollars
- unused account funds accumulate tax-deferred for future healthcare expenses
- account funds transfer with you if your employment changes
- flexible access to funds using your Check Card, checks, telephone, and online banking
- monthly statement details account activity for tax records, including employee and employer contributions
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
Our HSA is an interest-bearing checking account with interest payouts at all tier levels:
- $0 - $2,499
- $2,500 - $9,999
- $10,000 - over
We are also happy to assist you with transferring an existing HSA. Call or visit us today to take advantage of our expertise and excellent service.
You can take the first step in opening your Health Savings Account using our Apply Now secure system. A German American financial professional will contact you within 24 business hours to walk you through the rest of the HSA account opening process.